1. Tempered glass panels: The glass aiding a bathtub is treated before putting it to use. Thus,
not only a statement of style but also for flawless functionality, glass is highly appropriate.
2. Wide range of design patterns: Manners in which the glass shower enclosure is applied are countless and innovative. Whether, it is to redefine your bathroom decor or thought of designing a new washroom; glass shower doors are suitable for both purposes.
3. Fit for every bathroom style: Often the thought of decor compatibility may worry you. But glass panels with clear, shiny and see-through surfaces mingle with every colour of tiles on your bathroom walls. To install glass shower enclosure, you won’t have to make any additional changes.
4. Advantage over traditional curtains: The bathroom is a wet area. Curtains cut out of fabric, will absorb soaked water and loose their value in no time; demanding frequent replacements. Glass shower doors for bathtubs are not only sturdy but also durable, as the protective coating on glass prevents storage of water on the surface.
5. Perfect for constrained areas: Bathtubs enclosed with glass doors are highly suitable for bathrooms with small space, the user gets the benefit of both shower and bathtub integrated in one; within whatever space is available. Strong glass panels completely guarding the bathtub without any slippery marbles or tiles is what you need for your older folks.
6. Ease of use with glass doors: Installation of glass doors on bathtubs will help you access the interior by sweeping in and out, or side to side, easily. Older sliding doors were made with a track system where soap, shampoo, hair and fabric would get stuck in the roller wheels and inside the edges on the supporting tracks. With today's new enclosures, glass doors have no such maintenance troubles.